For over 30 years Australian School of Motoring has been providing driving lessons to those living in Adelaide, its surrounding suburbs and Adelaide Hills region. Our services include:
- Practical testing. Log book training and overseas conversions.
- All instructors have police clearances and are members of ADTA or PDTA.
- We pick up from work, school and home 7 days a week.
- Nervous students catered for.
- Vehicles are provided for training.
First Driving Lesson
An Australian School of Motoring instructor will pick up student at arranged time and place. Our instructor will introduce them self, and show their instructor license. They will also check the student’s license. From there, the instructor will explain how the student will gain their license.
- Hold learners permit for 12 months.
- 75 hours on road driving experience
- Pass a practical driving test known as (VORT) test or undertake (CBT)
Our instructor will then access if the student has had any previous driving experience and level of knowledge of the Australian road rules. The student will then be driven away to stop in a quiet area where the instructor will change seats with student. He will then proceed with the first lesson.
Before each driving lesson the instructor will have a lesson planned to suit the student’s abilities. At the end of each lesson the instructor will record the hours in student’s log book. Then book the next lesson.